曲終人散

願你陽光下像個孩子,風雨裡像個大人。

Darkness falls on another day

黑暗於某日降臨


and the light just seems so far away

光芒看似無比遙遠


Am I here all alone?

我是否孤身一人?


Cuz it just feels so cold

因為我只感到寒冷


oh so cold...

真的好冷...



Is there more than meets the eyes?

是否有眼不能見的事物?


Something higher keeping me, alive

某種更高層次的存在讓我活著


Maybe hope buried deep within

也許希望早遭掩埋


It's what we get...

而我們能做的...


to begin again

就是重頭來過



Now I must believe

現在我必須相信


In something, I cannot see

有什麼看不見的存在


For Now...

現在...


I'm on my own

我隻身一人



It's my will with all my might

我的祈願 我的力量


to stay strong put out a fight

使我強大 足以抗戰


I'm so lost but not afraid

我雖迷失 但非怯弱

I've been broke I'll raise again

我曾破碎 卻將再起


Don't give up, I've come this far

別放棄 我已跨越了如此遙遠


Know what's right in my heart

內心深處相信著自己


I'll get back to my home

我將能返鄉


and for now, I'm on my own

而現在 我隻身一人


I am now... on my own

我現在... 隻身一人


评论
热度(2)

© 曲終人散 | Powered by LOFTER