曲終人散

願你陽光下像個孩子,風雨裡像個大人。

Glassy Sky  (清透的天空)


How many days have passed like this?
已經過了多少像這樣的日子?

This city the crowd is fading, moving on…
城市內的群眾散去,不斷前行

I sometimes have wondered where you've gone
有時我會好奇你消失到了何處

Story carries on, lonely, lost inside...
帶著故事,孤單地,內心迷茫...

I had this dream so many times
有過太多次這樣的夢境

The moments we spent has past and gone away
我們度過的往日時刻消失殆盡

Could there be an end to this, what I'm feeling deep inside
我內心的這種感受,究竟會否有個盡頭

You know there's no looking back...
你明白這種感受無法回頭


Glassy sky above, as long as I`m alive, you will be a part of me
清透的天空之上,只要我還活著,你就會是我的一部分


Glassy sky, the cold, the broken pieces of me...
清透的天空,是我冰冷,是我那破碎的心...


The mystery of it I recall
我回想起那段不可思議

Suddenly the truth will change the way we fall
轉瞬間現實卻改變了我們墜落的方向

I didn't wanna hurt you, hope you know
我從未想過傷害你,希望你能明白

Empty promises, shattered dreams of love
明白那徒勞的承諾,愛情裡的難過幻夢

Sometimes I wonder what's beyond
有時我想知曉今後為何

I tried many times to make it up to you
幾次試著禰補虧欠的你

Can somebody tell me what to do?
有誰能教我該如何是好?

Thought we're meant to be... There's no going back
想想我們是命中註定...無法重新來過

Time has already come...
時候已經來到...

Sun is gone and no more shadows...
太陽消失 陰影也不復存在...

Can't give up I know and this life goes on
我明白不能放棄 生活還得繼續下去


I'll be strong I'll be strong `til I see the end...
我會變得堅強更堅強  直到我看見最後...


Glassy sky above, as long as I survive, you will be part of me
清透的天空之上,只要我還生存著,你就會是我的一部分


Glassy sky, the cold, the broken pieces of me...
清透的天空,是我冰冷,是我那破碎的心...


Glassy sky above, covers over me... over me... 
清透的天空之上,覆蓋了我...覆蓋了我...


评论
热度(14)
  1. 我有一群二逼青年曲終人散 转载了此音乐
  2. 雁渡寒潭曲終人散 转载了此音乐  到 寻觅天籁

© 曲終人散 | Powered by LOFTER